Wednesday 3 June 2009

Vive la France !!

  • Just packing the last of my gear and clearing bits and pieces of work before heading over to France tonight - I reckon the crossing is going to be fantastic. Graham and I are going to be on the newest Brittany Ferries boat, the "Armorique", and if all goes according to plan we arrive in Roscoff around 8am tomorrow morning, French time.
  • Graham tells me that his spoken French is virtually non-existent, so I guess it's up to me to make ourselves understood. I would never dream of stitching him up though, the thought had never crossed my mind !! Steak ? Yeah, right, dream on. He ain't going to have a clue that he is ordering !!
  • I will update this blog as much as I can with our bass fishing exploits on Belle Ile, hopefully with a few fish in awesome locations. It's going to be a blast. Back to packing...

3 comments:

patrick said...

Come on you two where's the fish? There is a rumor a foot that's the scores stand at 8-0?

spitfire66 said...

groan ......theres gonna be a pluggers mutiny soon if we dont get some news

must be having a blast (or no internet) if you havent posted yet lol

Henry Gilbey said...

Patrick - be gone you bad man !!!! Enjoy the rest of the ban, not too long........

Lure heaven out here.